We love connecting with people and organisations who are just as passionate about innovation as we are.
We asked our members why they joined Women in Innovation SA, and overwhelmingly it was because they wanted to connect with like minded people, contribute their knowledge and wisdom to help others excel, and be an active participant in a social change movement. Our members relish the opportunity to both learn and teach.
We value diversity of thought, approach, style and experience. Elevating and supporting innovative women needs a collective approach. So whether you’re working in S.T.E.A.M., a successful business person, a parent interested in changing the status quo for their daughter, a male champion of change, an intrapreneur changing the game at work, or an entrepreneur creating your own work, we’d love you to join us.
By joining, you will receive a range of personal, professional, intrinsic and overt benefits:
- Access our Members Only Area online to find and connect with other like minded, passionate, motivated and innovative professionals.
- Be eligible to enter this year’s Winnovation Awards!
- Receive members only discounts on innovation related programs and events and hear about great innovation news and opportunities.
- Belong to the only association elevating women in innovation within the S.T.E.A.M. industries in South Australia
- Be recognised as a male or female champion of change, an employer of choice, or as a leading thinker in innovation – which could open new local and global doors.
- See the State’s economy blossom through the contribution of innovators that help to put SA on the map globally.
- Be exposed to creative and curious thinking and expertise that will inspire new achievement and challenge your assumptions.
- Discover a vibrant, dynamic community and be part of a movement that is trailblazing a path for more innovative women to succeed.
- Be a voice in advocating for greater awareness, promotion and opportunities for female innovators in S.T.E.A.M. industries.
- Get a buzz from sharing in another innovator’s success by sharing your knowledge and being a part of their journey – the ups and the downs.